duminică, 12 aprilie 2015

My first post in English

Hi!I'm Doriana (Tira,Melody,Rose) and this is my first post in English for americans.Yeah,my blog has very much visitors from USA and that is a very important thing for me!So THANK YOU!
In this post i speak about my blog and me (for americans,of course!).My blog is a very special thing for me..is like my diary.On this blog i put only posts in Romanian because I live in Romania.But today i put some in English for you,guys!And things about me...I live in Bucharest,I love ice cream and pizza,I like Selena Gomez,I have a big sister named Mihaela,I love music and art,I like dancing and singing,I'm born on March 7,I speak English And French and yeah,this is me :)
Oh..i forgot to say about my cat,Tomas :)) I have a cat,a very crazy cat.



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu